Can You Make Money From a Web Business

Can you make money on the internet? Is the internet really making people rich? Well, like most stories, it isn’t all true but there is a basis of truth to it. You probably aren’t going to be a millionaire tomorrow, but I can show you how to start a web business with virtually no money, that will provide you with a nice stream of extra income. How much money can you make? With very little effort you won’t have to worry about your car payment or rent/mortgage anymore. With a little creativity and effort you will be able to quit your job.

How is this possible? The internet has opened the door for individuals to compete in the advertising industry. I know, I was a skeptic too. I tried the scams in the past, “Stuff envelopes for $1000 a week guaranteed”, the chain letters, the email beta tests, and the list goes on. None of them ever worked. But hey, it didn’t cost anything but a little time and pride, right? After losing enough pride and suffering enough disappointment, I gave up on my pipe dream. I accepted the fact that I was going to have to go to work every day, to a job I hated, until I was too old to care. That all changed when I started working in the customer service department for an internet retailer.

I Watched A Man Make $200,000 From Home

Did you read that headline? Let me repeat, I watched a man make $200,000 with nothing more than a computer in his living room. My employer was paying this guy $200,000 to sit at home and play on his computer! I couldn’t even get them to give me a raise and they were paying this guy $200,000 and he didn’t even have to come to work! In fact he was making them so much money that they built him his own internet store. What was his big secret? How could he get paid not to come to work? No, he was not blackmailing them.

With a little research I found out that he had joined our affiliate program. He was getting a commission on every sale from people that he referred to our stores. He had a website, not even a very nice website, that referred people to our stores and my employer was giving him money for every sale that he generated. He had discovered the secret that the internet had opened the door for individual people to compete with the big guys in the advertising industry. He was making money doing what we all do everyday. You don’t believe me? How many times have you eaten at a restaurant and liked it so much that you told a couple of you friends they had to go eat there. Has someone ever complimented you on a shirt you were wearing so you told them where you bought it? Ever get ripped off at a store and told everyone that they shouldn’t shop there? His big secret was that he was getting paid to tell people where he shops online. It turns out that it isn’t hard to get companies to pay you for this. To learn more about how to make money online visit my website Web-business-review.com

Nathan Holsing is the editor of Web-Business-Review.com a website about starting online businesses.